Sandy Vaile has put together some priceless tips to prevent you from falling prey to a publishing scam.
Don't be deceived by unscrupulous persons or businesses.
You have spent months (or years) writing your book and it has the potential to build your author career.
This guide includes:
- Warning signs to look out for, which suggest a publisher might not be what they seem.
- How to research individuals and companies, so you feel confident about them.
- What to do if you are scammed.
What happens when you click 'Download the Free Guide now' button?
- Drop your details into the newsletter registration form.
- Find the confirmation email in your inbox.
- Click on the confirmation button to be taken straight to the download page.
It's that simple!
(If you don't see the email soon, check your junk mail folder)
"I credit this teacher with a quantum shift in my writing. I can literally see the difference!"
"Sandy is so supportive and encouraging. She knows how to bring the best out of your writing with constructive and clear feedback. Sandy really helped me to take my manuscript to the next level."
New South Wales, Australia
Meet Sandy Vaile
Sandy Vaile is a motorbike-riding daredevil who isn’t content with a story unless there’s a courageous heroine and a dead body. She writes romantic-suspense for Simon & Schuster US and coaches fiction authors to write novels the are proud to share (and which get noticed by agents and publishers).
Sandy is an experienced course presenter who provides a nurturing workshop environment where participants can truly absorb the material and apply it to their own work.
In her spare time, Sandy composes procedures for high-risk industrial processes, judges writing competitions, runs The Fearless Novelist Facebook group, and offers coaching and critiquing services.