The real reasons few aspiring authors finish a publishable novel (and how to avoid them!)
Cut through the online noise and figure out exactly where to spend your time, so you can get back to writing awesome stories - and loving it!
Invest an hour of your time to change from one of the 97% of writers who don’t finish their novel, to one of the inspired 3% who do.
What you'll learn
- Why spending time on the wrong things at the wrong time means never reaching your goals.
- Why focusing on what other authors achieve is killing your creative mojo.
- How to replace avoidance habits with constructive writing practices.
- The fastest way to find your story's secret sauce and take your writing to the next level.
What you get
A 1-hour video masterclass packed with practical tips you can apply right away. (Watch at your leisure.)
Bonus workbook to help you get to the bottom of your procrastination and make a plan to move forwards.
Surprise bonus to help you get clear about your next best steps.
What happens when you click 'watch the masterclass now' button?
- Drop your details into the newsletter registration form.
- Find the confirmation email in your inbox.
- Click on the link to view the masterclass.
It's that simple!
(If you don't see the email soon, check your junk mail folder)
"Yay, you've just put it into context for me and I can finally quit worrying about all the stuff I don't need at the moment and get writing."
Meet Sandy Vaile
Sandy Vaile is a motorbike-riding daredevil who isn’t content with a story unless there’s a courageous heroine and a dead body. She writes romantic-suspense for Simon & Schuster US and coaches fiction authors to write novels the are proud to share (and which get noticed by agents and publishers).
Sandy is an experienced course presenter who provides a nurturing workshop environment where participants can truly absorb the material and apply it to their own work.
In her spare time, Sandy composes procedures for high-risk industrial processes, judges writing competitions, runs The Fearless Novelist Facebook group, and offers coaching and critiquing services.